34.1 Councillor Rachel Eburne left the room at 10:24 after the completion of DC/19/01558 but before the commencement of DC/19/00647.
34.1 Item B
Proposal Application Under Section 73 of the Town and Country Planning Act – Variation of Condition 2 (List of approved drawings), 14, 18, 19, 21, 22 (Prior to Occupation or other stage conditions) of permission 2112/16 allowed under appeal decision APP/W3520/W/18/3194926; to allow minor design amendments.
Site Location WOOLPIT- Land Off Green Road, Woolpit, IP30 9RG
Applicant Landex Limited
34.2 The Case Officer presented the application to the Committee outlining the proposal before Members, the layout of the site, and the officer recommendation of approval.
34.3 The Case Officer responded to Members’ questions on issues including: the type of bricks proposed within the design and that electric charging points would be installed in all the garages.
34.4 Members considered the representation from Leslie Short who spoke as the agent.
34.5 The Agent responded to Members’ questions on issues including: that the most significant changes to the applications were to the garages.
34.6 Councillor Lavinia Hadingham proposed that the application be approved as detailed in the officer recommendation. Councillor Dave Muller seconded the motion.
36.7 By a unanimous vote
That authority be delegated to the Chief Planning Officer – Sustainable Communities to Grant Planning Permission, subject to the following:
(1) Subject to a prior legal agreement on appropriate terms to the satisfaction of the Chief Planning Officer – Sustainable Communities to secure:
· On site delivery of 17 no. (35%) Affordable Housing;
· On site delivery of Public Open Space and transfer to a Management Company
· Financial contribution towards Primary Education
· Financial contribution towards Education Land Contribution
· Footpaths improvement contribution
(2) That the Chief Planning Officer – Sustainable Communities be authorised to Grant Planning Permission upon completion of the legal agreement subject to conditions as summarised below and those as may be deemed necessary by the Chief Planning Officer:
· Section 73 time limit (3yrs for implementation of scheme, following grant of planning permission by the Planning Inspectorate)
· Approved Plans (Plans submitted that form this application)
· Programme of Archaeological Works · Construction Management Plan
· Ecological Mitigation, in accordance with approved details
· Landscaping and aftercare
· Foul Drainage
· Surface Water Drainage
· Construction Surface Water Management Plan
· Highways – Estate Roads – Provision and Surfacing
· Highways – Off Site Highway Works
· Highways – Access and Visibility Splays
· Highways – Turning and Parking
· Highways – Provision of footway/cycle way to Steeles Close
· Highways – Refuse and Recycling Bins – Storage and presentation details
· Electric Car Charging Points
· Details of Street lighting
· Number and location of Fire Hydrants
· Superfast Broadband to be provided
· Residential Travel Pack to be provide to occupants
(3) And the following informative notes as summarised and those as may be deemed necessary by the Chief Planning Officer:
·Pro active working statement
· SCC Highways notes
· Land Contamination Note
· Ecology Note
(4) That in the event of the legal agreement referred to in Resolution (1) above not being secured that the Chief Planning Officer – Sustainable Communities be authorised to refuse the application on appropriate grounds.
(5) That in the event of the Planning obligations referred to in Resolution (1) above not being secured within 6 months that the Chief Planning Officer – Sustainable Communities be authorised to refuse the application on appropriate grounds.