97.1 A lunch break was taken between 12:45-13:19 after the completion of DC/19/04273 but before the commencement of DC/19/04796.
97.2 Item D
Proposal Application under Section 73 of the Town and Country Planning Act. DC/17/02783 (Erection of up to 22 dwellings) as amended by DC/18/04327 without compliance with condition 21 (Ecology) and Condition 27 (Ecology).
Site Location WALSHAM LE WILLOWS- Land Opposite, Broad Meadow, Walsham Le Willows, Suffolk
Applicant Sunnyside Farms
97.3 The Case Officer presented the application to the Committee outlining the proposal before Members, the layout of the site and the officer recommendation of approval to amend the conditions.
97.4 The Case Officer responded to Members questions on issues including: the footpath, the protection of the trees, and the reasoning behind the 15m was a committee decision.
97.5 Members considered the representation from Susannah Sanlon who spoke as the Applicant.
97.6 The Applicant responded to Members questions on issues including: when the works would begin, and that the lighting scheme would tie in with the application.
97.7 Councillor Kathie Guthrie proposed that the application be approved as detailed in the officer recommendation.
97.8 Councillor John Field seconded the motion.
97.9 By a unanimous vote.
That the application to vary Conditions 21 and 27 of Outline Planning Permission ref: DC/17/02783 is GRANTED and includes the following conditions:-
That authority be delegated to the Chief Planning Officer to Grant Permission:
(1) Subject to the prior agreement of a legal agreement on appropriate terms to the satisfaction of the Chief Planning Officer to secure:
- Planning obligations previously secured under the Section 106 agreement, associated with host planning permission ref: DC/17/02783, being:
o Onsite provision of 35% Affordable Housing
o School Transportation Contribution
(2) That the Chief Planning Officer be authorised to Grant Permission upon completion of the legal agreement subject to conditions as summarised below and those as may be deemed necessary by the Chief Planning Officer:
1) Standard time limit for submission of reserved matters application and commencement (as per timescales previously imposed by way of host Outline Permission ref: DC/17/02783);
2) Approval of reserved matters;
3) Approval of location and phasing of affordable Housing;
4) Agreement of Materials;
5) No alterations to unmarked Track to north of site;
6) Archaeology Written Scheme of Investigation;
7) Archaeology analysis, publication and dissemination of result and archive deposition;
8) Play Space Provision;
9) Refuse Bins and collection areas;
10) Construction Hours;
11) Local Water Authority adoption agreement;
12) Provision of Footway linking site to existing footway at Mill Close;
13) Access details prior to commencement;
14) Details of locations for storage of Refuse and Recycle Bins;
15) Details of Estate Roads and Footpaths;
16) Highway Carriageways and Footways to at least binder course level prior to occupation;
17) Construction deliveries management plan;
18) Details of on-site manoeuvring and Parking prior to commencement;
19) Highways Access Visibility Splays;
20) Fire Hydrant details;
21) Compliance with recommendations of Ecology Report (Varied as per current proposal);
22) Lighting Scheme;
23) Surface Water Drainage Scheme;
24) Surface Water Drainage Flow Paths;
25) Sustainable Urban Drainage System;
26) Construction Surface Water Management Plan;
27) Ecology Buffer (Varied as per current proposal);
28) Bat Boxes
29) Construction Management Plan;
(3) And the following informative notes as summarised and those as may be deemed necessary:
• Pro-active working statement
• SCC Highways notes
• Public Utility apparatus
• Street lighting system
• Land Contamination Note
• Watercourse of groundwater discharge
(4) That in the event of the Legal Agreement, Planning obligations or requirements referred to in Resolution (1) above not being secured and/or not secured within 6 months that the Chief Planning Officer be authorised to refuse the application on appropriate ground(s).